CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Great Photography Deal for a Donation.

Want awesome pictures at a great price?

Well, you are in luck! Lindsey Watson (our photographer) is offering a stellar deal on her stellar pictures in exchange for donations to her sister's family in order to bring home the little girl they are in the process of adopting from Ethiopia!

Go HERE to read about the deal and don't hesitate to leave a comment or question on mine or Lindsey's blog! Lindsey is booking most of her sessions in Central Arkansas but she is also planning to be in NWA on Saturday June 12th! This is a GREAT deal, so book NOW! Don't wait!!

In Ethiopia,
*1 in every 6 children die before their 5th Birthday
*44% of Ethiopia's population is under 15 years old
*Ethiopian median age is 17.8
*1.5 million are infected with AIDS!


Your contribution will give life to a little girl in Ethiopia!

3 comments:

Christina Anderson

I love how sweet you are! Thanks for sharing the news about the photo deal......I do have an awesome sister who takes great pictures! We can't wait to meet our sweet girl! I love you much and I am so thankful for your friendship!

Christina Anderson

oh - and I LOVE YOUR NEW LAYOUT!!!

Sisters

This is the only way I knew to respond - we haid Leelou blogs create our new layout!

Thanks!