This morning when I went in to get Lincoln, I swear he looks so big all of the sudden and feels it too (I weighed him today and he weighs 9 lb. 12 oz. with a diaper on!) After I fed him his morning bottle I layed him on the couch and he had so much to tell me about what all he has seen recently. (Sorry for the poor quality. We have an awesome video camera I just don't know how to use it quite yet! I'm sure turning a light on would have helped. And I struggled figuring out how to upload it BUT next time I will be a lot better at it!)
As you can see, Lincoln is wearing his Razorback bib from Aunt Z in honor of March Madness. I love how my maternity leave is during March Madness!! Lincoln and I have had some fun mother/son bonding moments watching all the games. Cory and I even filled out our brackets for an our annual challenge. I usually win but this year I am not off to a great start. Did you fill out a bracket? How are you doing??
*For some reason it won't put the "comment' link up. I put "allow" but its just not there! If anyone has any insight into how to fix that please leave me a comment on another post so I can fix it. Thanks! I'm guessing it has something to do with the video??
Favorites from August
7 months ago


7 comments:
oh my so sweet! Those sounds......there is nothing like them!!! I'm glad I got to see his eyes today!!! He's just precious. Oh by the way, I think he said he really liked that cool family that come to visit him the other day............didn't you hear that in there!!! :) (ooops - I had to edit Lindsey's blog for her earlier today and apparently I didn't log out as her and when I posted that last comment it posted as her ---sorry about that)
SOOO cute!! He was just telling you ALL about it! Too funny!
So sweet! We got our birth announcement this week - loved it! Hope y'all are doing well! Have a great weekend! We love you!
Ya'll have a blog! Yay! So, I know it's a little late, but a big congratulations on the new baby! He's super crazy cute!! Ok, wow, too many exclamation points...my bad. I'm excited to be able to follow up with you guys and read how things are going. Holla from Ukraine!!
Adorable!! I love these moments! :)
I can't wait for Westin to start "talking" to me. :) LOVED your birth announcement!! Too cute! If Westin doesn't grow a little faster he won't be able to wear his 0-3 month clothes because they are all long sleeve and summer will be here soon. :)
Post a Comment