Today I got a surprise visit by our sweet friends --
the Andersons! They live up north in the great state of Nebraska and they were driving through to spend some time with their family in central AR so they stopped in for a pit stop and to meet Lincoln. I love this family to pieces. I have known them for at least ten years and Cory has known them a little longer. They have been a huge influence in our lives and in our marriage. And now, with our own little one I know they will be a great help and resource to us as we raise our son. Their kids are simply a joy and by far some of the most well behaved and fun children I have ever met! (Well, besides my perfect nieces and nephew!) I always enjoy seeing them and today was no exception! Christina held Lincoln while Brantley and Cerra looked on with great interest. At one point Brantley proclaimed "I think he likes me!" So cute. Cerra was extremely interested in Lincoln and stared at him until the moment they left. I cannot say enough sweet things about this precious family! Thank you Andersons for coming by to visit and meet Lincoln! He says he can't wait till he gets older and can play with you all!
Here is a snapshot of the crew with Lincoln.

And, on a VERY fun note -- go
HERE to read about the Anderson's VERY EXCITING NEWS!!! What a blessed little girl to join this family!
2 comments:
Sweet pics! Oh how I wish I could see them!! :)
Girl you are tooooo sweet! We love and miss you guys something terrible! We are so glad it worked out for us to stop in today and it was so hard to make myself get back on the road. Thanks for opening your home to us for a visit and to meet that ever so handsome boy! He's gorgeous!
Cari - your kind words are encouraging and I thank you for sharing so sweetly about our family. You guys mean a lot to us!!! Thanks also for the prayers you have prayed and I know will commit to pray for our recent journey! We will need them I know! Love you much and look forward to our next visit.
Post a Comment