Our child LOVES to lay on the changing table. I mean he LOVES it. We cannot figure it out. He would lay there all day if we let him. He lays there and stares at the wall for 20-30 minutes at a time and just coos and babbles at it while kicking his legs. So....I did what any good new mom would do to keep her newborn entertained.. I strapped him in, gave him his pacifier and let him enjoy his time there. While I, sit in the comfy nursery chair, having conversations with him through his babble while I read a book or blog about this hysterical moment.
O the joys of motherhood.
And Lincoln still has not forsaken his first love -- the swing.

Whatever works.
3 comments:
Love the new pictures of little Lincoln! All of our babies loved the swing too, must run in the family :)
He looks so comfy all swaddled up!
So sweet! Henry loves the changing table too...it is great. I dread the day he rolls over because it will take that fun away! We have the same little swaddle sack and it is a sleeping staple at our house!
I am going to link you to our blog. You can link us to yours too!
AJL
Post a Comment