Lincoln started smiling when he was about 3.5 weeks old. They were few and far between happening about once every other day. However, since that time, his smiles have picked up often and now occur several times a day. And are very interactive. He will just stare at my face while I am talking to him and I am smiling and then after a couple of seconds he will smile back! So fun!! On Monday morning, I was able to capture a couple of those smiles.


Gotta love it!!
6 comments:
So precious! Love you loads!!
Precious! Hope y'all are doing well!
very cute. love the new layout too.
Oh my word. SO cute! How can you not smile looking at that sweet boy!
So so cute!! I can't wait for Langley's first real smile!
Oh my goodness how sweet!!! That made me smile as well......but I am almost sure my smile isn't as cute as his!!! :)
Post a Comment