Well, this week Lincoln and I have been out and about in this beautiful weather!! We have had lunch with some friends and done some shopping. He has been quite the little trooper.
Lincoln turned 7 weeks on Thursday (April 1st) and his babble sounds have really picked up. They are longer and are coming with more compassion and emphasis. He had a lot to say about all of our activities this week. So much so that I caught him on camera twice "talking" up a storm.
Here is what he had to say --
We are gearing up for a fun weekend visit from Papa and Gigi for Easter!! Hope you all have a blessed Easter celebrating that He has RISEN!!!
Favorites from August
7 months ago


2 comments:
I am kind of tempted to play these and just listen to the sounds as I work around the house.....so PRECIOUS!!! I loved getting to see him! Thanks so much for taking time to post these videos and share him with us! :)
I heart a baby babble. We should have our boys compete!
AJL
Post a Comment