CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The season is here.

Are you ready?
Hold on tight!


Baseball season officially kicked off Monday night with the Yankees playing the Red Sox at Fenway! Cory has been preparing Lincoln for his very first baseball season by letting him watch some Spring training games this past week.


{Ok, we didn't really leave him like this -- it was only for the photo opt!}

Monday night they experienced watching their very first Red Sox game together. I am positive this will only be the first of many thousands of games these two will enjoy together. And a huge bonus was that the Red Sox won! It looks to be quite possible that this weekend Lincoln will experience ATTENDING his first Red Sox game. We will see!



Nothing like the Red Sox theme song to define this moment.

Oh, sweet Caroline
Good times never seem so good (So good, So good, So good)
I've been inclined to believe it never would.

2 comments:

Laura

I assume you guys are considering the KC game? That would be fun, but I *really* think you guys should attend a home game...y'know, for the full Fenway experience and all... (my living nearby and getting to meet lincoln in no way biases my opinion of course)

Sisters

I love the bumbo seat photos...their little heads are so heavy aren't they! :)
ajl