CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tomorrow is the day!


Summer break is over. Tomorrow I return to work. I have had a fantastic summer of fun and relaxation to which I am extremely grateful! I actually feel somewhat ready to get back in the routine of work. I have started to feel a little more like myself lately so I am praying that I continue to feel well. I already got a call today from one of my schools with a situation to take care of tomorrow! It was definitely a reality check that tomorrow is the day! Here's to a fantastic school year.

2 comments:

Carman

I'm with ya, Cari. As much as I think I'm not ready to go back to school, I am ready to get back into a routine. Have a great first week!

O'Dell Family

Hope your first day went well! I cried all the way to school today, so I am hoping tomorrow will be better! Ha! Have a good night! We love you and miss you!