CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Bryce.

Today is Bryce's 1st Birthday!

I know his mom would be so proud of how big he is and how social he is (that is what I hear at least b/c I have not see him in person too often!). I know several of us girls think of Jill often and wish we could just pick up the phone and talk to her. I thought of her so much when I found out I was expecting because she would have one of the first I would have called to share the news. I can just imagine the excitement and encouragement in her voice. It still doesn't seem real that she is no longer with us but o how sweet her days have been at the feet of Jesus. We all miss you so much, Jill.

Check out this picture I stole of Scott and Bryce off Jill's facebook page. Isn't it the sweetest picture of the two of them! He looks so much like his sweet mother. I love that about him.




Hope you have a wonderful 1st birthday Bryce. Enjoy your Razorback Birthday Bash!

0 comments: