CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Party Weekend.

This weekend we celebrated lots of birthdays! Friday it was my birthday. A wonderful friend at work made me a cake and they sang to me! :) Friday evening we headed to Bryant where we enjoyed a wonderful dinner and cake with my parents and Lindsey. The Friday night party was for both Cory and I since his birthday is Sunday! Saturday, Lindsey and I loaded up and headed to El Dorado to celebrate Bryce's first birthday party. Lindsey volunteered to take Bryce's 1 year old pics and pics at his party. It was so fun to visit with Scott and see how BIG Bryce's has gotten!! He is so social and loves to smile and laugh. And he could not look anymore like his sweet mother! Lindsey took some great pics of Bryce in downtown El Do. You should check them out here. Here is a picture of us with the birthday boy!



We had a FULL day Saturday running around town visiting friends and family that live there. We were exhausted! Sunday (today) is Cory's birthday. We headed to church with my parents. For lunch us four met up with Cory's mom to eat lunch at a Sushi Bar/Hibachi Grill (Cory's favorite!). We hung out for the afternoon with both of our families and headed back home this evening. We had such a fun weekend. I love it that Cory and I have birthdays so close to one another! Its fun to celebrate together.

I hope you have a wonderful week.

1 comments:

Rachel Cox

What a great picture! Love it! How cute to have a Razorback party! :-)

I can't believe sweet Bryce is a year old... goodness.

Happy Late Birthday!!!