I am a child of the King. I am the wife to a hilariously funny, extremely considerate man of God since 2005! I am the mother to a sweet and adorable little boy, Lincoln Miles, born February 11, 2010 and a beautiful little gal who was born on April 24, 2012. I am a part time school psychology specialist and a full time mom! I find both jobs extremely stressful and tough at times but both are extremely rewarding. I blog as a way to share the blessings that God continually gives us and taking a moment to slow down and journal them. And, of course, to share with the grandparents what is happening with the grandchildren.
ADORABLE! SO sweet! Thanks for posting the picture! Hope you are feeling better and have more energy now just in time to spend it all at school! Love you!
4 comments:
Love it!!
if you're that pregnant person who just gets a belly and nothing else, i'm going to come up there and force feed you ice cream and brownies. :)
i mean, i'll eat it with you...i just won't have an "excuse".
you look adorable! i CANNOT wait to watch this week by week! seriously....i am SOOOOOOOO excited! woohoo!
love you bunches.
ADORABLE! SO sweet! Thanks for posting the picture! Hope you are feeling better and have more energy now just in time to spend it all at school! Love you!
My gracious I'm so excited for you! I just can't wait!
Post a Comment