CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fun Surprises.

Last week, I was given two very fun surprises!

One...........

Lindsey gave me the book "Where the Wild Things Are." It is Baby Cahoun's very first book so it is definitely blog worthy! She wrote the sweetest note inside of it too. Lindsey's sister, Christina, brought it through to me on her way back to Nebraska. That evening the book was broken in well as Lindsey's nephew, Brantley, had me read the book him about three times that evening! Thanks so much Lindsey! We can't wait to read it with our little one.
And my second fun surprise.....



My brother, SIL, nieces and nephew gave me this new fun bag as a early birthday present! I *heart" orange and damask is my favorite pattern. And if those two things aren't enough it is also embroidered! I LOVE anything embroidered. Here I am styling my new purse!


Thanks so much David, Heather, Carter, Summer and Tilly for a super cute bag. I love it and love you guys even more!

CEC.

3 comments:

Unknown

sweet! i'm excited that i made the blog! :)

Christina Anderson

me too......Brantley sure enjoyed you reading also! The kids had a blast with you guys. You are some of the coolest friends we have that don't have any of your own yet that do so awesome with kids! I can't wait to see you both as parents......that child is SO SUPER blessed!

O'Dell Family

Ohhh, good choice Lindsey! We love Where the Wild Things Are!! Cari, the bag is SO cute! It IS big though, Cory was right! Glad you liked it! Happy birthday! We love you and miss you! Any chance of y'all hopping on a plane with Papa and Gigi Labor Day Weekend to come and see us??