I have officially reached the 4 month mark. Crazy! In this past month, I have definitely started to feel better, not near as nauseous. I am still feeling tired as I transition back into working full time but it is manageable. I got to hear the heartbeat on Wednesday. It was about 150, which is where it was last time. The doctor left the doppler on there for a while and we heard this big bang noise. It sounded like someone on the other end of the phone blew into the phone. I looked her and said, "what was that?" She just laughed and said the baby is being pretty active in there!! It still feels surreal to me. I am not far enough along to feel any of that movement yet so it is so shocking to hear it. Our next appointment will be the big ultrasound!! We are keeping the date of our appointment a secret :) We have some fun plans up our sleeve! Hopefully we won't deviate from our plan out of pure excitement!! Ha.

CEC.
9 comments:
yay! You look adorable of course. :) Keep us posted!
you look so good and so cute!! it's so weird to see your preggers!!! i'm so happy for you guys!! love you!
Wow!! 16 weeks!! You are soooo cute!! Love that little baby bump!!!
You look so happy! I can't wait to hear what your big plans are...
A.dorable, cari. absolutely adorable.
if i were near you, i'd reach down and put my mouth up to your belly so little calhoun could hear me. i'd say, "dear sweet angel baby...i'm hannah. i cannot wait to meet you. yes, yes..i can wait. i can be patient. anyway, i love you. and i think about you and your mommy and daddy EVERY single day. grow big and strong!"
and then that would be that.
and then pratt would try to crawl up your legs so that you'd hold him.
oh how i miss you.
I am SOOOO glad you are doing this on your blog! I don't feel so far away like this! Girl - I am so SUPER excited for you guys! Sounds like you already have a little kung fu going on in there------that's always super fun when they get big enough to show on the outside! You'll catch yourself laying there watching the show--encouraging it totally not thinking about the fact that you asking someone to kick you from the inside out.........so amazing! Enjoy these days girl! :) love you much
You look so cute!! :-)
And I love that you are keeping the secret of the day you find out what you are having. Too fun! I may steal that from you when we have kiddos! Can't wait to hear what happens!
Happy 16 weeks! Love the belly pictures! We sure do wish y'all were here to play with us this weekend! Love you and miss you!
So, are you keeping the baby gender a secret too? Are you finding out? I think you look adorable...but you always have!! So happy for you!
Post a Comment