I know you were all dying to see my orange toes and here they are! They look stark orange in this picture but I promise they are a fun and pretty spring orange! So cute. There is a place in town that does an AWESOME pedicure. I would say $35 for an hour and 20 minute pedicure is totally worth it. Last time I went there was February 1st and I was very large and in charge ready to have Lincoln. The lady kept asking me where my baby was. Too funny.
And here I am with my little man sportin' my new hairdo!
Lincoln and I plan to live it up for my last week of maternity leave. As much as you can live it up with an almost 3 month old. Then back to the grind for four weeks and two days --but who is counting? O, me! Not only will I be back to work a week from today but also my new niece, Story Leigh, will be born! It will be a fun distraction to keep my thoughts off being back at work!


0 comments:
Post a Comment