CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

She has done it again!

My amazingly talented and beautiful friend at Lindsey Faith Photography took some awesome shots of Lincoln for his three month birthday!
Here is a sneak peak:


Head on over to this post to see the rest of the a-mazing pictures!

5 comments:

Crystal

I LOVE them!! She is the best photographer!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Unknown

it always helps when you have cute kiddos to take pictures of!!! :)

Sisters

Aunt Z is amazing. The subject was pretty cute too! :)

Rachel Cox

I love them! So cute!!! The laughing ones are my absolute favorite. How can you not just laugh right along with him?! Oh my. So cute.

Hester 5

I love the laughing one but I think my favorite was the one right above it! He is just precious!!!!!