I am a child of the King. I am the wife to a hilariously funny, extremely considerate man of God since 2005! I am the mother to a sweet and adorable little boy, Lincoln Miles, born February 11, 2010 and a beautiful little gal who was born on April 24, 2012. I am a part time school psychology specialist and a full time mom! I find both jobs extremely stressful and tough at times but both are extremely rewarding. I blog as a way to share the blessings that God continually gives us and taking a moment to slow down and journal them. And, of course, to share with the grandparents what is happening with the grandchildren.
If you are needing to see just how cute our little guy is then click on over to Lindsey Faith Photography and check out Lincoln's first photo shoot!!! Lindsey did a phenomenial job as always!
I saw these on FB and loooove them. I'm so glad you guys had these done, you'll treasure them forever and ever and one day you can pick one to put in his senior yearbook. He's beautiful.
4 comments:
I saw these on FB and loooove them. I'm so glad you guys had these done, you'll treasure them forever and ever and one day you can pick one to put in his senior yearbook. He's beautiful.
ps - how's motherhood?
WOW! Those are GREAT!! Every one of them should be blown up and framed! ha! How will you ever choose?
He is precious Cari!
What a beautiful baby boy!
Love love love the pictures of Lincoln by Lindsey! She did a great job! He is precious! Hope y'all are doing well! We love you and miss you!
Post a Comment