So, I went this morning for my 38 week appointment. I am
currently 3.5 cm
dilated and 75% effaced. She also agreed with me that he is "sitting" a lot lower! She said she would be surprised if I did not come on my own in the next week!!! WOW! I have another appointment next Wednesday in case I do make it a week and we will discuss induction at that point -- if needed!! I feel encouraged and have a
feeling he will be here VERY soon!! YEAH!!!
4 comments:
Wow! Yea! I had an appointment today too. :) Everytime I see that you have updated I always wonder if it is "We are headed to the hospital" post! :)
C'mon down Lincoln!
I am almost certain that you will have a baby in the next couple of days!!!! That's awesome! Do you know that I have people at the hospital that get epidurals when they are not even that dilated!???!!! =)
So excited for you!!! Praying!
Post a Comment