

After the shower, I headed home to see Mimi and Poppy who came up to visit. While the kids napped, we took Poppy with us to do some shopping for some landscape items. Lincoln was our number 1 helper in the middle of it all. An upcoming post on the landscaping transformation.

On Sunday we attended church and then had took some pictures of the crew!
We enjoyed playing in the backyard while Cory smoked some chickens for lunch, which were extra yummy!
Cory, Lincoln and Emery got me some fun new shades and a new beach chair. In a few short weeks we will be heading to spend a week in the beach with my mom, dad and brother's family.
I could not be anymore grateful to be a mother to these sweet kiddos. It is, like everyone says, the hardest job and yet such a rewarding one. I constantly pray that God will give me patience and wisdom in how to handle day to day issues as well as teaching them about our Savior. I fail constantly but pray God will continue to walk along side me in this huge role He has entrusted us. I am grateful for my mom who has taught me so much about being a mom and still helps me on a daily basis with my mom skills. Thanks, mom!


0 comments:
Post a Comment