I am a child of the King. I am the wife to a hilariously funny, extremely considerate man of God since 2005! I am the mother to a sweet and adorable little boy, Lincoln Miles, born February 11, 2010 and a beautiful little gal who was born on April 24, 2012. I am a part time school psychology specialist and a full time mom! I find both jobs extremely stressful and tough at times but both are extremely rewarding. I blog as a way to share the blessings that God continually gives us and taking a moment to slow down and journal them. And, of course, to share with the grandparents what is happening with the grandchildren.
It's tough to do too much celebrating in one day with a one-year old who takes 2 naps and prefers to be in bed by 7:45. So the majority of the "celebrating" for Emery was dinner. We tried to think of a place with lots of options of things she could eat as well as a good "homey" feel so we opted for good ole Dixie Cafe! Random, I know! But it has lots of options for our kids with all their sides, rolls, veggies, etc.
The rolls are always a big hit
And we attempted a few pictures
After dinner we went home and enjoyed some Bliss Cupcakes! Emery tore into hers like a professional!
0 comments:
Post a Comment