CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 22, 2012

My Rhea Lana's Loot!

This year I decided to work at Rhea Lana's in order to be one of the first to shop! My parents were in town so it worked out perfectly that on Saturday morning we could leave the kids with Papa and Gigi and go shop. This was also Cory's first experience with Rhea Lana's. Let me say first of all that working was totally worth getting in early! The main reason is because you were able to shop with about 100-200 people versus shopping with about 700! (Those are not official numbers. Ha!) And you got first dibs on all the stuff! The only negative was this...

Look at all that stuff in Emery's size. And there was more on the ground and some I could not get in the picture. Wow! (The sale ended up with 103,000 items at it!  Crazy.)  So I started here while Cory ventured over to boys to shop for Lincoln. Cory is very invested into what Linc wears - even more picky that me! So this system worked put great. After we each shopped for our assign child we met up and weeded out what the other ruled out. We checked out with a total of 26 clothing items between the 2 kids.

Here is Lincoln's loot:


And here is Emery's stash:


Together the clothing was 126.00 dollars!

Then we shopped shoes. Emery ended up with 3 pair and Lincoln 2 pair. Total cost for all was 20.00.


Lincoln had not taken off his boots since we got home with them!!


Then we decided to look over the toys although our children do not need any toys you just can't resist looking through all the toys there.  Cory spotted this pirate ship which was 5.00!!  It is super cool.  And Lincoln has a great interest in airplanes and "helditopters" so we grabbed this fun toy for 4.50.  He has LOVED both of them.  And out of curiosity when I got home I looked up the ship which retails for about 40-50 dollars!  Definitely a great deal!


And probably my most favorite find was this Jeep stroller for 20.00!!  The only stroller we have is the big Graco one that fits the carrier.  E will soon grow out of the carrier so I am looking forward to down sizing to this smaller one.  It was in great condition and never even looks like it has been used.  From what I have found online this stroller retails for about 60-70 dollars!  Love it!


So, for all our loot we spent about 160.00 dollars.  And the best part is I can check my sales online from my consignment and I have already made more than that amount in sales!  Wahoo!  I highly recommend you go shop sometime this week.  There is some GREAT stuff there.  And I plan to go back when everything is half off too!