Slowly but surely the color PINK is entering our home.
Here is a look at some of baby girl's new things:
My friend Erin bought our baby girl's these super cute leggings, bow and headband. I can already see a cute Razorback outfit forming out of this.
We bought these cute little Carter's outfits at Sam's a few weekends ago. The girl will need to wear something other than pink sometimes :)
And look at this mound of clothes I got from our hairstylist, neighbor and friend, Amanda. She let me go "shopping" through some of Amelia's things and we are so grateful. It is a great combination of sizes newborn through 9 months and across seasons.
I feel so much better knowing she will at least have somethings to wear! Now she just needs a name and a room and we will be good to go!


2 comments:
Yay for more baby girls on the street!!! I can not wait to meet the princess!!!
Yay for PINK! I think you are gonna love shopping for a little girlie! We can't wait til she's here!
Post a Comment