CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 23, 2012

Curls.

I continue to be in awe of Lincoln's curly hair. Neither Cory or I have ever had a curl in our hair so it is such a continued surprise. All I can figure is that he got his curls from my brother who has the wave/curl thing going on. I tell Lincoln often that his baby sister is going to be jealous if she does not get the blonde curls and his super long eye lashes too. I took some close up pictures of his curls after his bath tonight.



I just love every wave and curl. In only 19 short days he will turn the big 2 years old!! Crazy.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Sisters

He is so precious. My Henry has the same pajamas and curly hair. We have cute boys!