CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Beach Vaca: Day Two

Monday, we enjoyed some pool time at the neighborhood pool 2 doors down from our house. We often had the pool to ourselves so it was nice!

Story floatin' along

Tilly with her floaties

Carter and the turtle

Lincoln thought that Aunt Heather's shoulder was the best part about the pool and soon fell fast asleep on her shoulder.

The babies often hung around the house while the older three were at the pool or out on the front porch.  They were not always a fan of missing out on the action!


That evening Gigi painted Summer and Tilly's nails and we enjoyed a quiet evening at the house.  




I heart the beach.

1 comments:

O'Dell Family

I love reading your updates. Makes me want to go back. Now. We miss y'all! PS I may steal that picture of me with sweet Lincoln, it's a keeper.