CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Beach Vaca: Day Three

On Tuesday morning we woke up and headed to PCB to go to the arcade for a few hours.  We ended up with a little over 2000 tickets between all of us and the kids were able to pick up some fun things to take home.  It was lots of fun.  The only pic we took was on our phone of Lincoln playing skeeball. 


For lunch we headed over to Pier Park for lunch at The Back Porch and then walked out onto the Pier.   
All five kids in the big chair.  I love all these sweet faces.

Slightly windy out on the Pier that day.
We headed back to the house and beach for the afternoon.  Heather, my SIL, and I enjoyed several hours of mommy time on the beach. We had dinner at the house and then that evening we headed out for ice cream!  





This guy is the bomb.com
(he hates when I use that phrase) :)

0 comments: