On Saturday, February 12th we celebrated Lincoln 1st birthday at my parent's house. We decided on a pirate-theme simply because it sounded like a fun idea.






Here are the banners that Erin Conner at Simply Shabby Designs custom made me banners to help decorate for the big event.


And the picture display of the month-by-month block picture!

What else would be more fitting for a pirate meal then catfish, hush puppies, fries and all the fixins'. But for some reason I did not get a picture of the spread. It was delicious. Thanks Pop-pa and Mimi for scrumptious food. Here is the one picture I managed to snap of the crew eating the yummy food.





With the help of Papa and Gigi we searched high and low to find someone to make us a cake for the big event. I had envisioned in my mind what I was wanting ::pirate ship shaped cake with a sailor/captain on top with an overall very kidish take on it:: We found a local lady who was willing to take on the task and she did a phenominal job.




Thank you Nana's Cookies-N-More in Benton, AR! We were extremely pleased with the outcome! We highly recommend their bakery!

Stay tuned to see what Lincoln thought about his smash cake!


4 comments:
love it love it love it!
Everything looked so cute! His cake was amazing! I can't wait to see if he liked it. :) I have a feeling Westin might not even touch his. :)
So, so, cute!! Looks like so much fun and everything was so adorable!!! Happy Birthday to Lincoln!!
What a fun party! I know you loved planning every minute of it! Sure sorry we missed it. Can't wait to see all of you soon! Love you!
Post a Comment