CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

More Snow?

As I type the snow is falling and Lincoln is taking his morning nap. I enjoy an occassional snow day but we have already used 3 of our 5 for the school year. And today we are using the 4th. I am not fan of going to school too far into June so I am hoping this is the last major snow of the season.

About two weeks ago we had our first snow of the season which was about 6 inches. We got Lincoln out in it for about 4 minutes while Cory was home for lunch. He wasn't sure what to think and was so serious about it. Here are a few pics of the big event! Ha.







We have already had about .25 to .50 inches of ice fall this morning and now they are predicting anywhere from 4 to 10 inches of snow. We will be enjoying the view from inside while we drink our hot chocolate.


Happy Snow Day!
Stay warm and toasty!

2 comments:

Paige

SO jealous! We get rain. BOOHISS!

Christina Anderson

I think you guys may actually get more snow than us this time! They were predicting 6-12 for us this go around but I think it's going to be closer to the low end. However, we are supposed to have bad winds this evening and tomorrow with a wind chill factor of 25 to 30 BELOW so we will also be enjoying ours from inside with a cup of hot cocoa! :)