CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Prayer for Sarah.

I have the privilege of working with Sarah in my job. She is one of the most joyous, free-spirited, fun-loving gals I have ever met. She is a fantastic speech-pathologist at the local high school and she works extremely hard to help her students. We also go to church at the same church but different campuses. I am asking prayer for Sarah b/c as of yesterday, she was diagnosed with a brain tumor on her frontal lobe. Please keep Sarah, her husband and two precious children in your prayers! Her family blog is here and her sister-in-law's blog is here with updates on Sarah's status. From what I have read, she appears to be in great spirits which comes as no surprise to anyone who knows her. We even text today about how I would take care of the M&M's in her office while she was gone! Love that girl.

Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us.
Ephesians 3:20

1 comments:

Lauren McKnight

You must go to the same church as my cousin and cousin-in-law, Sarah and Ryan Green. They now go to the Fayetteville campus. She is also blogging about "your" Sarah. I'm definitely keeping her and her family in my prayers.