CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Full Term Baby on Board. 37 weeks.

Beware. Full term baby on board!


Yes, I hit the 37 week mark on Sunday! Very crazy! I have definitely started to feel like I am in the waddling stage! I have had some pain on and off but do not think I have had any "real" contractions at this point. I saw Dr. P today and she said I had progressed from a 2 to a 2.5! Ha! I'll admit though, in the last week I have tried to rest more to slow down the process a little bit because I want him to be as healthy and well-developed as possible. However, once February 1st hits then I have decided I will be taking more walks on the treadmill and seeing what we can do to facilitate this process. Dr. P told me today that after my appointment next Wednesday she would to talk about inducing me the next week -- so around the 10th or 12th (a couple of days before my due date). I am not sure what I think about being induced before my due date but praying that when the time comes I will have clarity on what the right decision will be. Or, that I will just go into labor on my own before an induction is needed, but you never know.

At this point, we feel pretty prepared. We have finished the nursery, the car seat is installed, and our bags pretty much packed as much as you can. We are just hoping its not on Lincoln's agenda to come Thursday-Saturday during the snow storm! I am, however, grateful for the potential of a snow day on Friday so that I can take a day to rest. I also can't wait to post about the nursery and hope to do that on Friday as well. We are, of course, very proud of how it has turned out!

Well, that is the latest going on on our world! Hope all of you in the way of the snow storm stay warm and safe.

6 comments:

'The H Family'

yea!!! you are getting so close!!! this is so hard to believe! sarah had andrew cole today weighing in at 9 lbs. and 13oz...that is a big 'ole boy for her!!! if you do get a snow day, CALL ME!! we have got to catch up before Mr. Lincoln consumes your life (i know how that happens!)

Laura

He'll be here before you know it. :) After 12 hours of labor, I was only at 1 cm, Lincoln is well on his way - can't wait!

and, you look great, by the way.

Rachel Cox

So stinking excited for you guys! Lincoln will be here before we know it... can't wait to see what he looks like!

Yay for posting the nursery pics. Too fun!! =)

Isn't it wonderful and crazy to think about the fact that in just a few days there will be someone in this world who will forever call you "momma." I mean, isn't God good???

O'Dell Family

Loved your post! So excited about Lincoln's arrival. Sure wish we could be there. . .not sure I'm up for a 14+ hour road trip in the ice with 3 little people 3 and under and baby #4 on the way - ha! Not that you aren't worth it - for sure! We love you three!

Hester 5

YAY!!! You look so cute!!! 2.5 at 37 weeks with your first baby is awesome!!! I know many people that aren't dilated at all at 40 weeks with their first. I was induced with both of mine...for medical reasons...but I love being prepared and knowing when it will happen...there are still so many unknowns. Since you are already progressing, he may just decide to make an entrance without anything artificial!! Praying for you either way!!!! Love ya, girl!!!

Shannon

There are so many cute hats on etsy I'm sure you can find something! I had like five different ones bookmarked before I decided on that one. :) I think about you everyday wondering how youre doing! When is your next appointment?