CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Showered.

Cory and I have been extremely blessed through several showers of love, gifts, and encouragement. We still find ourselves in awe of the outpouring of gratitude that has come our way through this pregnancy. Here are some pictures from all the events.

We were first give a shower by these fabulous ladies!
Beka, Christina, Christina and Lindsey.


Here are some pics from that shower.






Our lovely niece and assistant Mady helped us open some gifts for her very first cousin Lincoln!















Next, several friends from work and church threw me a shower. It was wonderful!!! The shower was at the end of the snow/ice storm week where work was canceled so several people were unable to make it! In fact, it was snowing on mom and I as we drove to the shower! Due to several co-workers unable to make it, part two of this shower! Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures.
Here are me and mom before the shower.



Me with the wonderful hostesses -- Caroline, Jessica and Hannah




Lincoln's very own "lovie" with his name on it!


And last week the elementary school where my office is threw me a wonderful shower!! The other two schools that I serve as a school psychology specialist were also invited! Needless to say, I have been very well taken care of! Here is just a snapshot of me. I forgot to get someone to use my camera and take pictures of opening gifts! Ooopps.



As you can see through all the pictures, we have been blessed beyond words! We could not be anymore grateful for all of the love that has been poured out to us over the anticipation and celebration of the birth of Lincoln. He is already so loved!!

2 comments:

Carman

That's wonderful, Cari! I'm so glad you guys were "showered" so well! :)

It's crazy to think that he could come any time now! I'll definitely be thinking about and praying for you guys in the upcoming weeks!

The Outlaw Family

WooHoo!! What a blessing!! I remember when I was pregnant with my first, it was so so special to have a shower. I felt so loved and taken care of :) I would sit in the nursery and just stare at everything. What great friends and co workers you have!