CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'm gonna be an AUNT again and again!

Well....the news is out! I am going to be an aunt next May when these sweet faces add a fourth child to their crew!

My brother and sister-in-law's kids.

And then an aunt AGAIN in June/July when this little one adds a little brother or sister!

Cory's brother and sister-in-law's daughter.


Looks like lots of babies coming between our two families in 2010. Exciting diaper-changing bottle-feeding days ahead! I love being an aunt and can harldy wait to experience life as a mom!

2 comments:

Rachel Cox

How fun! As you know, I will be an aunt in May as well. :-) YAY!!!

And we have lots of babies being born in our family right now too. What fun!!!

O'Dell Family

Love the post! Love those babies! We love you and miss you Aunt Juie!!