CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 26, 2009

24 weeks!

Wow. I can't believe it has been 24 weeks. I have definitely started to "feel" pregnant (meaning that I am growing all over!) I told Cory that I might want to stop taking monthly pics after this one. You'll just have to take my word from it here on out that I am growing! :)


I feel the kicking and movement the most when I sit still at my desk to type, in the evenings when I sit down on the couch and at night when I return to bed after my many bathroom trips. I go back to the doctor this week for my glucose test. I have been advised by many to drink the fruit punch flavor!

As for the nursery, it is coming along. We still have several things in there to clean out but we hope to finish that up this week and paint this weekend. One of my very good friends and former college teammate (Spiffy Tiffy) is coming to visit this weekend and she may just get put to work! Or, Cory has volunteered to paint while Tiff and I hang out! I am starting to get a big itch to get things marked off our list. I think November will be a big month of accomplishments for the room! If you know me well then you know I will need to have the nursery done two months before Lincoln gets here.

Well, there is just not too much to update other than baby stuff! It seems to occupy the majority of our time. I hope to write more after Tiff visits this weekend.

Hope you all are having a GREAT week!!

8 comments:

Shannon

Hey! You look great! I love the name Lincoln too! So cute! I can't wait to see the nursery.

Lauren

I think we have 1 pic of me pregnant (and a few from showers). I don't regret it. =) Don't get me wrong, I was thrilled to be pregnant and so thankful, etc., etc. But our society is so obsessed with documenting EVERYTHING, and I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting to leave some things to memory (and hoping your memory eventually fails).

Christina Anderson

Can it really be that 24 wks have already passed!!! You look great. It's so exciting!!! Best wishes with the nursery and have so much fun with Tif this weekend! I LOVE the names you guys have picked out! TAke care of yourself and I look forward to our next opportunity to see you guys!

Laura

haha. Well, I'm one for who's going to vote for continued pictures! :)

I'm apparently the odd ball who actually enjoyed the orange drink I had for the glucose test.

I'm super impressed that you'll have the nursery ready to go - but this from somebody who didn't pack a hospital bag until after my water broke.

You're adorable. :)

Rachel Cox

I think you look so cute!! Don't quit taking the pics. :-) You of course, don't have to post them if you don't want... but you will want them one day to look at on your own. haha

I love the name Lincoln! My baby cousin is named Lincoln and it is so precious. Such a great name!

Carman

I agree...you've got a cute pregnant belly. :) Can't wait to see nursery pics!

Hester 5

You are adorable!! Start wearing maternity sweaters and such and you will love it!!! Motherhood maternity has the most comfortable full panel jeans! If you haven't tried full panel, DO....you will want to wear them for forever!!! They are SUPER comfy! Motherhood is on the expensive side but when you are pregnant and nothing is comfortable, it is worth it! Love the name!

Christina Anderson

I came right over to this blog just to say again.....I LOVE this child's name!!!!!