Ok, this post is WAY past due! I got the stomach bug on Sunday evening at the end of this weekend so I never got around to posting this...so here goes.
My parents came up the weekend of the Red/White Razorback game. It rained the majority of the weekend, but we had a good time. My parents also bought their truck so we could pick up our new dresser! I have decided not to post pictures of it in this post but to wait and show it off when master bedrooms are the featured room for "Show Us Where You Live - Fridays!" But I do have some pictures of us and my parents from the weekend.
Heading to the game
Two of my favorite guys!
Darren McFadden and Felix Jones walking along the sideline during the game. I thought it was funny watching the camera guy all up in their grill.
Heading to church on Sunday!
Come back soon to see "Show Us Where You Live Fridays -- Living Room edition."


1 comments:
Love the new pictures of your family and your home! Hope you are doing well! We love you and miss you!
Post a Comment