CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Birthday Girl.

Man, work is nuts! I have been working hard and late. When I got home today I just crashed for over an hour! Now, I think I'll be up all night. Naps always make me WIDE awake so I hate to take them but I couldn't even hold my eyes open this afternoon!



Anywho, this past weekend we went to our niece's (cory's twin brother's daughter) 1st birthday party -- Mady. Her birthday was May 9th. Her mother (our SIL) is from Texas so the weekend of the 9th they had a birthday party for her in Texas. So, this past weekend they did a "take-two" on the birthday party. Both of her parties were themed "Wonder Pets" This is apparently a cartoon on TV about pets who rescue other pets! (I am WAY out of the loop, so I had to be clued into Wonder Pets!). Cody and Jessica did a great job with decorations and tons of food!! Of course, we took SEVERAL pictures of the birthday girl. So here is the photo montage...

Opening presents





Uncle Cory was behind the camera most of the time, so I decided to take his picture for proof he was there. He is the BEST.

Cake time! This is a girl after my own heart...she loves her some cake!

Cory and Cody's dad with Mady

Photo opt with the birthday girl. She looks terrified! ha.

Happy 1st birthday, Mady.

We love you..Aunt C and Uncle C.

Only 8 more days work days till summer break! And only 12 more days until we leave for the beach with my family. I can hardly wait.

3 comments:

Christina Anderson

love your pics of her eating her cake!!! so precious!

Unknown

cute pictures! she's all about some cake! :) ha ha!!

and i can't wait for the beach either!!!!! woo hoo!!!

Shannon

She is adorable!!

Oh, come on Cari, you don't know who The Wonder Pets are?!?!!? :) Is it sad that I could sing the whole theme song right now? :)