Well, I got "tagged" by one of my dearest friends Christina! My instructions were to post the fourth picture from the fourth photo file on my computer. So, here it is.

This is a picture of a very good friend of mine known as Spiffy Tiffy! This was on Valentine's evening when several of us girls went out together b/c we were dateless! I kinda miss the flipped out hair; I may have to consider that hairstyle again! I just realized that the photo Christina tagged me with was also a Valentine's picture -- ironic! I would tag Tiff since she made the picture, but she doesn't have a blog. So, I pick Lindsey! She is a wonderful friend, dear soul and talented photographer! You should check out her blog!


3 comments:
Yea! so cute! that is ironic that they were both from v-day!! it's so fun to get to catch up with you via the blog. i'm praying for sweet tilly today!!
girl! there is no telling what my 4th album, 4th picture is!! i will try to get it posted soon!
ha ha!! thanks for the comment...yes, i told trey that if the next one is a boy we'll just make the shirts say 'it's a boy...again and again!':) can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Post a Comment