Last Saturday, we were sitting at a football game in our shorts and t-shirt sweating and getting sunburt. Fast forward 7 days and this Saturday we are wearing sweatshirts and coats! The Salvation Army people are out ringing their bell in front of Wally-World, I can see my breath and I am making hot chocolate. O, and there are Christmas commericals on TV and they are already playing Christmas music in the stores. I am not sure what to contribute these abrupt changes too! I don't feel like I have payed too much attention to this change over in the past but this year it has commanded my attention because it seem drastic.
I'm not sure I'm ready for the cold weather, but I am ready for Thanksgiving turkey, christmas lights, family time and the fireplace!
Happy beginning of winter! Stay warm.
Favorites from August
7 months ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment