CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

One of our greatest JOYS.

We are fortunate to have the most wonderful nieces and one nephew in the WORLD!! We do not get to see any of them very often but we think of them daily and love them a ton! Since they were all on my mind and heart today, I thought it was only fitting that I write about them! Here they are in birth order:

Carter (on Cari's side) is the only nephew that we have! He has such a fun personality who loves to talk! He is such a joy to be around. He has a gift of remembering people and their names (at the age of 2 and a half)! I think he will make a great politician or perhaps carry on the career as a pastor like his father (Cari's brother!).

Carter and Aunt Cari.

Carter and Uncle Cory.
Next, there is Summer (on Cari's side). The best word I can use to describe her is fearless. She will crawl on anything, go anywhere and try out anything. Her skills are setting her nicely for a career as a stunt double! I love her fearlessness! She is the spitting image of my brother, but a lot cuter!

Aunt Cari and Summer.
Then, there is Mady (niece on Cory's side)! Mady has a smile that will light up a room. Our favorite part about Mady so far is her laugh. When she laughs, her WHOLE body laughs. It is so funny to see! She also gives great kisses - the kind where she opens her whole mouth to give you one. They are wet but very good! We can't wait to watch her grow up!

Mady and Aunt Cari.

Mady, Uncle Cory and Aunt Cari.

Last, but definitely not least and probably the sweetest of the bunch is Tilly (on Cari's side). Tilly is not quite old enough yet to display too much of her personality. However, she has entered a fun and busy household and has adapted well. She appears to have a pretty easy going personality, which will serve her well growing up in a busy family. I can't wait to learn more about her as she grows up.

Tilly and Aunt Cari. We enjoy being an aunt and an uncle to the most wonderful and fun children in the world. We love them dearly -- as if they were our own! We pray that each of their lives will be used to further the Kingdom. We love each of you!

3 comments:

Unknown

um, yeah, i might have to argue with you there on the "greatest nephews/neice in the world" title. ;) your brothers have got cute kiddos!! and i've decided that being an aunt is the best way to have children. lol!!

O'Dell Family

What a sweet sweet blog! I was so touched when I read it! We are blessed to have an awesome aunt and uncle! We LOVE CariCory!

Crystal

So sweet!! They are all so cute and look like lots of fun!