CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

First Steps.

Emery took her first steps on May 1st, only a few day after turning one years old.  I put her down out of her high chair after lunch and she just stood there for a few seconds.  I backed up and told her to walk to me. And she did.  She walked 3 steps. This was one of the first pictures I captured of her in action. 


Every few days she would increase her amount of steps by a few more steps.  It took her about 2-3 weeks before she really started taking upwards of 9-10 steps at a time.  









However, once she figured that out she has not stopped walking since.  Last week we spent time in Florida with my family and being around all the big kids helped her out quite a bit.  She is now walking most of the time and is pretty quick too.

And this is her posing with her two favorites - lovie and her paci.  I tell ya, she is as sweet as sugar!



0 comments: