- I truly love to blog and read blogs and hate it when I get "behind" on documenting our life. I feel like I go in spurts of being organized and on top of it and then spurts where I just don't even know which blog to work on.
- We have been SUPER busy with life lately.
- We bought a new (to us) SUV and sold Cory's Jeep that he/we have had for the last 8 years. We put it on craigslist and in 6 hours we had it sold with cash in hand. Nice.
- I love our "new" car and it is SUPER nice and was a great deal from an individual my MIL knows. It is a way nice car for a great price. It is BIG and I stink at parking it but overall we are very happy with it.
- My husband rocks. God has blessed him tremendously this year in his career. It so fun He is a stellar daddy too.
- Our home is recovering from the stomach bug. Everyone got it but Emery. Cory got it the worse. Lincoln ended up with a double ear infection after the stomach bug. Poor guy.
- I am convinced that amoxicillian makes Lincoln cranky.
- If Emery does not poop at least 4 times a day then something is wrong. It sure is a good thing that she is the most adorable little girl ever b/c seriously her poopy diapers are OFTEN and smell like nothing else.
- We finally got a privacy fence put up around our house. We have lived here for 5 years and just got it put in. Like yesterday. It is really nice.
- I have been having some odd health issue/symptoms since a month or so after having Emery. I think we have finally figured out that I have a pretty significant thyroid issue. I am currently waiting to get in to see a specialist about it. Another post for the future on how it plays out.
- We are hosting Thanksgiving at our house this year with Cory's family. The last time we hosted them was 4 years ago and our niece Mady was only 6 months old. Now she is 4.5 years old and we have three more kiddos in the family. Crazy how time flies.
- We are going to Branson next week for a very quick 2 day trip to see my brother, SIL, nephew and nieces. I am very excited to see them. I miss them terribly. Linc is excited too. We have been talking about it and he says, "I am 'xcited. They are my friends!"
- I enjoyed a girls night out last week with my neighbor friends and loved every minute of girl time. I have underestimated how important girl/adult time is for me now that I am staying at home.
- And no post is complete without pics. Here are some the other night of the kiddos in their pajamas. The sequence of pictures explains it all. Enjoy :)
Hopefully soon I can get my other blogs written about Halloween, Pumpkin patches and other fun events we have been up to. However, for now I will go take a nap while my little ones are sleeping!


1 comments:
So glad to see you in blogland! I'll keep you in my prayers about your health issue. It's hard to not be on your best when you have little ones. Happy Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment