For Halloween this year we enjoyed the evening with our neighbors. However, before the evening began I took the kids outside to try and get pictures of them in their costumes. Cory was not home from work yet so I was trying to get both of them to look and smile while also taking the picture. Needless to say, my pictures did not turn out the best. Plus, it was the first time we had ever sat Emery in the grass so she found it WAY more appealing than looking at the camera. I was able to get a few good pictures but a few weeks later I put them back in their costumes to take more pictures which I will include at the end.
So after my failed attempt at pictures, we headed over to the Shelby's (our neighbors) for dinner along with the Bidwells (our other neighbors). Between the three couples we have 4 children who are 2.5 and younger so we are a busy crew. After dinner we went up the road to a local church (where Lincoln goes to MDO) to their Trunk or Treat. They had tons of cars, bounce houses, food and music for all to enjoy. Each car was a "game" that the child could play and in turn would get candy. Lincoln enjoyed several of the games and by the end of the evening I think we had gone to all of the cars. Emery was snuggled up in the stroller and even managed to take a nap while Lincoln "Trunk or Treated."
So about three weeks after Halloween we dressed up these two and were able to get some better pictures! I just have to accept it is what it is at this point. Ha! In the mean time we got our privacy fence installed so it gave us a different background to work with.
Favorites from August
7 months ago















0 comments:
Post a Comment