CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Everything Emery {6 weeks}

Our little gal is 6 weeks old! She smiled for the first time on Saturday at her momma!! :) (Lincoln smiled at Cory the first time so I'm boasting a little.) Her fussy evenings are diminishing as long as she has her acid reflux meds and Alimentum formula. I had my 6 week appointment today so I took little miss with me.




She was a little fussy towards the end of my appointment so my wonderful doctor held her for a while. Dr P delivered Emery so I thought we should get their picture together!




We love our doctor!!

The six week mark is a great milestone for both mom and baby. It feels like we are finally settling into our new normal.

I'll leave you with one of my new favorite picture of Emery.



Love her.

0 comments: