CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Big Bro/Lil Sis

Lincoln is loving have Emery around to talk to and play with.  He gets excited to see her in the mornings and LOVES to give her the pacifier.  He get so proud of himself when he actually gets it in her mouth and she takes it.  He runs around saying "I did it mommy, I did it!"  He loves to kiss her and hug on her.  The other day he was practically laying on her giving her a hug.  She is not sure what to think about him yet.  He even likes to share his food with her :)  I caught him the other day giving her a lick of his sucker.  Good times! 

He definitely has his moments of jealousy on occasion like when he wants something (drink, snack, to play) and I am with her.  He sometimes has a harder time sharing Cory's attention than mine.  Cory is Lincoln's number 1 playmate so that has been an adjustment!  As a whole, though, he enjoys her and I am grateful!






 
 We'll see what he thinks of her in the coming months as she starts to play with "his" toys! Ha!

0 comments: