CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 13, 2012

Emery's Nursery

Well, I think we can officially say that Emery's nursery is done!  It is a very different type of nursery for a baby girl - no pink.  I am not an anti-pink person but I just really wanted to do something different.  So, we went with a yellow, gray, and turquoise nursery.  I love the way it turned out and think it will be a fun room to grow "into" as she gets older.  Thankful to my husband who painted the walls and striped the ceiling.  However, it should be noted that Cory has always wanted to stripe a ceiling so it was not all my doing. 












 

And here are few fun things that I have gotten with her name on it...



And here is her "lovie" or as Lincoln calls his "dovie."  Gigi bought this for Emery to carry on the tradition with all of nephew, nieces and Lincoln.  I am interested to see if Emery loves her as much as Lincoln has loved his. 



I really enjoyed decorating the nursery and rarely found it as a stressful project.  I think it is therapeutic for me to create it b/c I feel productive instead of just sitting around and waiting :)  Well, our to-do list started out quite lengthy when we found out we were pregnant with Emery and it is so nice to look at it now and see that we are only down to a handful of things like packing our hospital bag and installing the carrier in the car.  Hopefully she will be here soon!

4 comments:

Leslie

SO cute!!!

Carman

Very pretty, Cari! I love the colors!

Unknown

Hi! Would you mind telling me the color of your dresser/changing table? It's beautiful! Thanks! :)

Anonymous

Hey! It is Turquoise Tint by Valspar at Lowe's! It is such a great color. I have lived with it for 2.5 years now and I never get tired of it :) Best of luck in your color choice :)