CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 19, 2012

39 week appointment

Well I am 38.5 weeks preggo with Emery Claire.  I had my doctor's appointment yesterday afternoon.  I am dilated to a 4 and 80% effaced.  And the best news is that Emery has finally decided to drop some.  So....now we wait.  Dr. P gave me the option to be induced as early as Tuesday, April 24th but I can wait till Monday to decide if I want to do that.   And if not on Tuesday then I can chose a date later in the week or continue to hold out.  Emery has definitely slowed down in her movements and I am feeling a lot more "heavy."  I think she might end up being closer to Lincoln's birth weight of 8 lb 3 oz. 

Here is my latest picture.  



I was 37.5 weeks when this picture was taken, which is when I took my last picture pregnant with Lincoln.  I am definitely not swelling like I did with Lincoln which I think is evident in this picture. 


And just as a side note, I was at this exact same point (dilated and effaced) when my water broke with Lincoln.  Crazy to think it is going to happen soon!!

0 comments: