Lincoln has very much been into "pretending." Here are few examples, of course, accompanied by pictures!
He has been very interested in his stuffed animals and has been interacting with them more. The other day we were playing in his room and he ran out to go explore for a little bit so I lined up some of his stuff animals in front of his crib. When he came back in he went and joined them in the line-up. Then he started picking them up, one-by-one patting them while holding them on his shoulder, covering them up and kissing them goodnight.
I even caught him feeding his animal a chip the other day, but once he realized the bear was not going to eat it then he ate the chip himself.
He has also loved playing with his shopping cart, acting like he is checking out, bagging up his groceries, getting his keys out and saying "Bye, bye Momma!"
The one that cracks me up the most is his interest in "cleaning." He must see us do this often b/c he loves for me to give him a towel or paper towel and will walk around cleaning the walls or his toys.
And on just on a fun note, Saturday when we were out and about he wore his baseball hat the whole time! He has NEVER liked anything on his head. He thought he was pretty cool stuff wearing a hat like daddy. And I have always secretly wished he would like to wear baseball hats! He is getting soo big.
Happy August 1st!!
Favorites from August
7 months ago














4 comments:
This has to be the funniest post ever. I am still laughing.
This has to be to be the funniest post ever. I am still laughing. Mom
Haha.... What a sweetie!!! He is getting to br big stuff!! Teach him to dust,mop, and fold coths.......then I will "babysit" for ya any time! Hahahah.... :)
So sweet!
Post a Comment