School starts back tomorrow. I am not too excited about it but I know once I get in the routine it will all be good. I am working part time again so I am very grateful for that.
I decided to photo log mine and Lincoln's last day. This morning when he got up (@8:30, awesome!) he wanted to sit on the floor of the kitchen and drink his milk.

In the pic on the bottom right he was saying and showing me his cheeks. Which sounds more like "keeesssss"."
Then we headed to Chickfila for breakfast. Lincoln was more interested in talking to everyone than eating. He especially loved the table of high school girls and they loved him.

We, of course, could not leave without visiting the playground.

Then we did some shopping for Daddy's birthday and came home and ate some yummy Rotini bake leftovers.

Which was followed up with a bath to clean up this pasta baby...

After bath time Lincoln took a 2.5 hour nap. Then we spent the rest of the afternoon baking muffins, eating them, playing with mommy's brush, discovering cotton balls and cutting some coupons!




We made dinner, daddy came home, ate and then ran to the store to pick up a few things. And we ended the day with some ice cream!


We had a blast of a summer together and we are sad it is over!
- Posted using BlogPress


2 comments:
Oh, so sad for you! Loved reading about your last summer day. Hope tomorrow is smooth sailing!
You are such a great mom, Cari! I'm so glad you will get to be home part time with him!
Post a Comment