Our very dear friend, former co-worker to Cory, former roommate to me, bridesmaid in our wedding, my very own hair stylist for those times in my life when I needed prom hair, our photographer extraordinaire, our karaoke singing professional, the diva in our life, Lincoln's Aunt Z who wrote Where the Wild Things Are and most importantly a sister in Christ needs our prayers! This morning Lindsey will undergo a surgery to remove a benign tumor from her pituitary gland. Lindsey shares more details about the surgery on her photography blog. Please pray for Lindsey, her family, and doctors as they perform the surgery.
If you have a moment go leave her a comment that you are praying! Thank you!!!
P.S. For those of you who have prayed for Sarah and the removal of her tumor then click on over to her blog at Fries Family Four to read an update from Sarah herself.


3 comments:
You are such a blessing to call friend! Thank you! :)
Been praying ever since I read the post.
Thanks for posting and please update as you get some news.
Thanks, Cari.
Thank you, sweet friend!! I am just now getting caught up on Google Reader since I can see again. I love you dearly, and surely don't know what I would do without you in my life! God blesses us in so many ways - and He certainly blessed me with you!! :)
Post a Comment