CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2011

Look Alike?

After I took and posted this picture for Valentine's Day Cory saw it and said "Wow, he really looks like Cody (his twin brother) in that picture."


This prompted me to finally scan in several baby pics of me and Cory (that has been on my to-do list since August). It has also been commented that Lincoln favors me, Cory and even my dad. One of my favorite questions to ask people is "Who do you think he looks like?" So it only fitting that put the question to the bloggers.


So, you be the judge.........................

Here is Lincoln at a year old.

Here is my dad (on the left) with his twin sister.

Here is Cody (left) and Cory (right) about 20 months of age.

Here are Cody (left) and Cory (right) again about 2 years old.

And here is me :)

You may have gotten side-tracked by all the "twin" pics. Yes, my dad is a fraternal twin and so is my husband. This also means there are not pictures of JUST my dad or JUST my husband. They always come in pairs. Anywho, back to the subject at hand. As crazy as it sounds I think Lincoln favors me and Cody (my brother-in-law)!

Do you think Lincoln gets his good looks from my dad, Cody (my BIL), Cory (my husband) or me? :)

6 comments:

jilljohnandhope

Love this! I think he looks JUST like your dad! So fun!

Leslie

I see a mixture of Cody, you, and your dad...sorry Cory. Things change over time though! :)

Amanda

I hope you didn't mistake your brother in law when you decided to make a baby!! I kid.... But I totally agree with you. Lincoln favors you and Cody! Fun to look back at those pics.... I should do this for Amelia.

hannah

um, he looks EXACTLY like you. and your dad. and your dad's twin. seriously. adorable.

Laura

I agree with Hannah. I can see your dad, but I mostly see you.

Paslay 3

I think he looks like you for sure! And, I think he looks like your dad's twin sister.