CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy 35th Anniversary, Mom and Dad!

Today is my mom and dad's 35th Wedding Anniversary! To tell you how wonderful my parents are in this small amount of space would be impossible. They have been consistent, loving, sacrificial, godly, fun and simply amazing! I feel so fortunate to call them my parents. My dad is the most laid back and easy going person I know. I always enjoy talking to him -- we talk just about every day on my way home from work. My mom is the most driven and determined person I know -- she is always willing to help out no matter the call of duty. Always willing to help me hash through a solution to my toughest problems. I have learned so much from individually and collectively.

Enjoy some pictures that I pulled together of them --

Our wedding, June 2005
Mom, Carter and Dad

Mom and Dad waiting for the David Letterman show in NYC


Mom, me and dad at my Master's graduation


Dad and Mom in Destin 2007


Dad trying out guitar hero!
Thank you mom and dad for being nothing shy of wonderful and loving parents. I don't know where I would be without all of you guidance and love...I am scared to imagine where I would be! I appreciate the godly marriage that you have modeled for us.
Here's to 35 more years of marital bliss.
Love you both.
CEC.





3 comments:

hannah

having only met each of them for a short period of time at graduation...it seems as if you got the best of both worlds.

you're pretty great yourself.

i remember the first anniversary of my parents after i had gotten married. i think their card that year said something like, "i'm not sure how you have done this for so many years!" :)

love you. miss you.

Unknown

Happy Anniversary, Mr. Phillip and Mrs. Cindy!!!!!!! :)

Shannon

Hey! You should paint your door. It was really easy and it hasn't shown any signs of wear and tear. Here is a link to the paint I used but you can have it made in any color. :)

http://thedavisfamilynwa.blogspot.com/2008/10/front-door-paint.html