Monday night, Cory took Lincoln to Walmart with him while I gave Emery a bath. Usually we bathe them together but since Lincoln was gone Emery had the bathtub to herself. Emery LOVES water and she always has loved it. She sets out looking for water and it is not uncommon for me to find her by the bathtub, trying to crawl into the shower or worst of all with her hands in the toilet. I have a feeling she is going to be the swimmer of the family. Here are a two recent instagram pictures of her where she crawled into the shower and turned on the water and was playing in it.
So on Monday night I took the opportunity to do a little bath time photo shoot. I have recently been learning how to use my DSLR camera on AV mode so I love the chance to experiment with my camera and settings. Enjoy a few (ok, a LOT) of pictures from our bath time.
Emery loves the bath and is constantly trying to lay her stomach in the water. I can barely keep her sitting up in the bath b/c she keeps nose diving into the water. I will be interested to see if this love of water continues on for her.
Favorites from August
7 months ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment