This past weekend we celebrated Lincoln's 3rd birthday! Lincoln is 100% all-boy and is very much interested in all things superheros. So, it was only fitting that we would go with that theme. This was actually Lincoln's first "friend" party. For his first birthday we had a family party at my parents and for his second birthday we took a weekend family trip to Tulsa and then did another small family party. So, this was my first time to plan an actual party for him. It was fun - slightly stressful but lots of fun. Of course, I turned to pinterest and Etsy for my ideas and found several.
First of all, I got the CUTEST invitations off of Etsy. I love getting invites off of there and then just printing them myself. It is very cost effective and so stinkin' cute. This invitation was made at THIS Etsy shop.
And I got Lincoln a spiderman themed birthday shirt from THIS Etsy shop.
And little sister also had to have a "superhero" outfit for the party. So I had her a "super sister" shirt made by a local lady (The Pink Lilli) and then I made her bow and her tutu! I am quite the crafter lately!!
So now that we are all dressed and ready to go we headed to the "jump place" as Lincoln calls it. Lincoln invited about 15 friends to join him for his birthday bash. I think I was able to get a picture of most everybody who attended!
 |
| Our neighbor, Sawyer |
 |
| Daddy and Lincoln playing |
 |
| Harper and Lincoln shootin' hoops |
 |
| Papa, Pop, Gecka, Emery and Mimi |
 |
| Emery showin' off her newly learned crawling skills to Uncle "Tody" as Linc calls him. |
 |
| Sweet girl crawlin' away |
 |
| Mr. Kyle Sutton asked that I take his picture. Sweet guy! |
 |
| Sweet sister, Taylor and Addie playing |
 |
| Amanda and Amelia coming down the slide. |
 |
| Mady and Linc |
 |
| Birthday boy |
 |
| Reid and Caeden who was not sure what to think of the slide |
 |
| Sawdog and Amanda |
 |
| Amelia, our neighbor, preferred to be everyone's cheerleader rather than riding! |
 |
| Mommy's girl. |
 |
| The Bidwell clan |
 |
| Hayely jumpin' away |
 |
| Caeden jumpin' in the shark |
 |
| Linc, Mady and Lucy |
 |
| Harper and Hayler - siblings enjoying some fun together |
 |
| Papa and Pop holding down the bench :) |
 |
| Mady jumpin' away |
 |
| Jenny, our neighbor, with Amelia |
 |
| Amanda slidin' down |
 |
| Hollyn or Ainsley? I am not sure. |
 |
| The other one - still not sure which one but both are sweet little gals! |
 |
| Even Emmy got some jump time |
 |
| Emmy and Aunt Gecka |
 |
Even sweet 5-week old Camryn came to the party and enjoyed a nice long nap!
|
 |
| Sawdog |
 |
| Sawdog shootin' hoops |
 |
| Group picture. Lincoln was NOT a willing participant in this photo op so thanks to daddy for jumpin' in and helping out |
 |
| Family picture - Lucy is behind my head and Poppy was outside on the phone. |
 |
| The best family photo of the day |
After the kids were done jumping, we enjoyed pizza, drinks and cake.
As I mentioned earlier I have really been enjoying some crafting lately so for the kids favor bags I made some homemade masks and super hero suckers.
 |
| Favor bags |
 |
| Mady trying out her mask |
 |
| Lincoln's cousin's in their masks. | | | | |
|
|
After the party was over we headed back to our house to do some gifts with just the family. Since this post is already on picture overload I will post another one of Lincoln opening his gifts up next.
2 comments:
Love all the photos! We had a blast!! I mean I really need to get Amelia back there!! I miss the slides!! Blahaha
I totally thought you bought the masks!! I am impressed!! You did a great job!! Happy Birthday, super Lincoln!!
It looks like you guys had so much fun!
Post a Comment